Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love One Another

As things seem to be becoming more and more dire on the planet, the veils continue to be lifted. For many months I was in a period of quiet. Many people have been experiencing this, an almost eery quiet from the heavenly realms as the noise and clamor of the physical world seemed to be drowning out all else. Many have felt lost, set adrift and wondering if we have the strength to keep going. I have realized something beautiful during all this. When all seems to fall away and we feel shaky and uncertain there seems to be a catalyst to connecting me back to the inner knowing, to the voices of heaven, to the infinite love that is still vibrating and illuminating each and every one of us.

I have realized that time and again this inner knowing, this voice, the voice of my higher self and all the beloved beings who surround me, awakens once again when another is in need of spiritual encouragement. The catalyst that opens this magnificent spiritual world back to me again is LOVE. It is love and the communion of two beings, heart to heart. When I was in the quiet and going through a particularly stressful event, I was unable to see the "higher view". A dear friend came forward and shared with me the spiritual encouragement and higher view that I was unable to see for myself. In an instant this loving exchange lifted me and reminded me that all is in perfect divine order.

Soon after I was given the opportunity to do this same thing for someone else and this is when the veil lifted and the higher view came streaming in. And so it goes....one loving exchange leading to another and another....

As we all continue on through this most challenging time on earth there is one thing and one thing only that will lead us out of the darkness and into the light. It is LOVE. Love for one another, love for the earth, love for her waters, for every living being... true love, true compassion and the overwhelming understanding and knowing that WE ARE ONE. The power of our love, the power of our humility, the power of our pure intent, the power of stepping out of our chaotic lives and into the hearts of every living being upon this planet is that which shall lift the veil forever. Of this I am sure.

May we share our hearts, our inner knowing and our love with one another in any and every way that we can. For one simple loving exchange, heart to heart, has the power to change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment